Rentals and Reservations
Come party here.
Wedding? Graduation party? Poppin’ the question? Christmas party?
It’s all been done here, and here’s the low down.
Rentals at The Winery at Willow Creek
The rental of The Winery at Willow Creek includes the tasting room, men’s & women’s restrooms, outdoor patio, and outdoor yard space, and is recommended for groups of 35 or more.
The Winery at Willow Creek is available to rent Sunday – Saturday 10am – Midnight.
These hours are subject to change depending on the date and time of year.
A facility rental deposit of $200 is required to hold the date. The deposit will be refunded within 2 business days of event if all requirements have been met.
The deposit is also 100% refundable up to 72 hours prior to the event.
The full amount of the rental must be paid at least 2 business days before the event. Business days at The Winery at Willow Creek are Tuesday – Saturday.
Sunday – Thursday rental is $200 an hour
Friday & Saturday rental is $250 an hour
Rentals are required to be a minimum of 2 hours long.
Price includes use of all The Winery at Willow Creek’s tables, chairs, outdoor and indoors, which seats approximately 120 people. Any seating or tables needed beyond that will have to be provided by the party. The Tasting Room will be open during your event for available purchases of wine by the glass or by the bottle by guests within the party. You will also receive one complementary bottle of wine for each hour of winery rental.
- No other alcohol besides the wine The Winery at Willow Creek provides is allowed on the property. Any other alcohol not manufactured by The Winery at Willow Creek brought on the property is against TABC laws. The Winery at Willow Creek has a zero tolerance policy regarding this, and will shut down any event that breaches this rule.
- We do welcome outside food or catering, and any NON alcoholic drinks such as tea, lemonade, water etc..
- All functions are given 30 minutes prior for setup, and 30 minutes after for tear down and clean up. Parties will be expected to be finished with their event by this time, as The Winery at Willow Creek will either close down, or reopen to the public if within regular business hours.
- Parties are responsible for tearing down and cleaning up anything that was not provided by The Winery at Willow Creek or that was moved around for the event. This includes but is not limited to; center pieces, balloons, table decorations, flowers, plates, napkins, food items, etc..
- A facility rental deposit of $200 is required to hold the date. Rental dates are NOT guaranteed until receipt of deposit. The full balance of the facility rental fee is due two business days prior to the event unless other arrangements have been made. Business days at The Winery at Willow Creek at Tuesday – Saturday. Rental deposit will be refunded at least 2 business days following the event if all requirements are met. Deposits are 100% refundable up to 72 hours prior to the event date or in case of SEVERE weather. If the event is cancelled within 72 hours of the date, you will receive 50% of the deposit back.
- The tasting room and outdoor patio area has a built in sound system that comes with all rentals. The sound system can play Pandora and has an AUX cord that can connect to an iPod or any other mobile device. We can set the Pandora Radio up for any genre or music artist requested. All patrons using the sound system must be assisted by a Winery at Willow Creek staff member.
- There is no backup plan if the weather is bad. Please look ahead at the weather forecast during the week of your event. The City of Abilene has determined the maximum occupancy for the tasting room is only 36 people, so please have an alternate venue in mind if you think your guests will be uncomfortable due to the bad weather.
Reservations at The Winery at Willow Creek
For smaller groups or parties of 35 or less, winery rental is not required. We do not charge a fee for a reservation, and can set aside tables and seating for up to 35 people. Tables and chairs that are not reserved for your party are for other winery patrons, as the winery will be open for business as usual. If you are planning on having a separate table for food let the staff know and we will be able to clear a space for any extra tables.
- We cannot allow reservations to be made on event nights or nights that we have a live band and/or food truck. These nights are subject to change so always check with a Winery at Willow Creek staff member for the information on event nights.
- If you would like to make a reservation, please contact us ahead of time so we can get you written down for your date, as we cannot accommodate multiple reservations a night.
- We allow any decorations for your reservations, but parties are responsible for tearing down and cleaning up anything that was not provided by The Winery at Willow Creek or that was moved around for the event. This includes but is not limited to; center pieces, table decorations, flowers, plates, napkins, food items, etc..
- We do welcome outside food or catering with your reservations, and also allow NON alcoholic drinks such as tea, lemonade, water etc.. Although we allow outside food on the patio, in the yard and in the tasting room, we cannot allow any personal food, beverages, decorations, etc. on the bar or in the production area.
If you have any other questions or wish to schedule a reservation/rental, please feel free to contact us.